Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chopped Hair Styles Going From Perm To Natural And I Need Help With Hair Styles!?

Going from perm to natural and I need help with hair styles!? - chopped hair styles

African American, I am. Fantastic, I am almost a year (YAY)! I'm rocking braids and now I'm really not the thing in the braid. I will not chop the large or (my hair is not long enough for this). Half my hair is natural and the other half is right. Are there any other hairstyles I can do, then that transition?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something to say difficult
My wife was the big bite and began with hair as long as I was so on, now that are so long that you can do things with them. The pig tails, sweep. It was two years ago since I began to grow,

I suppose you could twist or flat trying to make a direct link, but not as a definitive

K365.25 said...

1 shot
2 inhalations of Africa
3. September braid (braided hair of each finger only)

Post a Comment