Sunday, February 21, 2010

Game With Pregnancy Want Baby Number 2 So Bad..how To Cope With The Waiting Game?

Want baby number 2 so bad..how to cope with the waiting game? - game with pregnancy

I have a child of 18 months and an unwanted pregnancy was. I was not happy when I saw the result. and I can honestly say that it was not happy until my son was born, and actually took some time to adjust my new life. I love my son and want a 100 percent

Fast Forward, now I'm married to the father of my son and want baby number 2, it will be close to the ages. So we are TTC. I never really wanted a baby before, and I feel anxiety and the feeling that we only get rpegnant, and I'll die if I'm not. But I know that for most people it takes a while preg. How do I prepare to be disappointed? I intend to BC for about 1 1 / 2 weeks, so the most likely I'm not pregnant, and I ama picture that feeling hard to see when (if) I have my period. How do I do with the pregnancy, waiting game to cope?

I am 28y / o when it arrives.

3 comments:

panya said...

I admit it. very difficult. expect to ovulate, then you test, or should wait to see if AF arrives. You have to stay busy and not allow a job. Sex during the entire month, not just when your ovulating. It is also a better chance of getting pregnant. try to join a community of BabyCenter and talk with other women in her. that's what I'm doing now. and please, please, not until your probationary period is to or lost. what was more energy to disappointment if we see a false negative or false positive. I saw many women and emotionally drained. be strong and good luck to you.

sweety said...

My husband and I are in a similar situation happened to me what he had to do to prepare for your situation dissappointment for me was the time of waiting and waiting and waiting for the pregnancy, but I had to do it to keep it in my opinion to deal with the activities that you enjoy. I hope that helps

aamh05 said...

So its hard to be seen whether the attempt to what you really time to wait for the reality of hope, but instead must be taken to see if your pregnancy is a good way to defend your opinion on which it is to continue to d '. And what I say on this subject is sex. By sex, while you're waiting to see if pregnancy increases the risk of pregnancy, the more excellent way to keep your thoughts occupied.Another way to reassure you, it will first test for the response, pregnancy. Im not sure if this fact, the test can give a positive or negative in 5 days or less lost or early loss. But it is by no means always their pregnancy outcome to one of these fertility tests, that the time they are very fertile at this time must begin to be able to meet. Hopefully it works afor you.

Post a Comment