Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Do You Pee More Often When You Have A Hernia What Does It Mean To Dream About A Baby When You Think Your Pregnaut?

What does it mean to dream about a baby when you think your pregnaut? - do you pee more often when you have a hernia

The other night I had a dream I had a baby and that was mine. And the feeling that is lately pregnaut IV. My breasts are brighter, blocked the increased need to urinate, I am, and my back hurts week so much harder than 3 days. Am I pregnant? Or what the dream?

3 comments:

Summerti... said...

Sorry, but it is PREGNAUT not pregnant. If you are pregnant your nipples become darker.

Kelli - Pregnant with Baby Andy said...

Her breasts are not generally easy, but that's not the problem. You probably have a dream, because you think about it during the day for the night, mind goes crazy with all of your thoughts from earlier in the day.

If you want to know if you are pregnant, get tested. Not occur (usually back pain later.)

cant wait to meet Kenleigh! 3/23 said...

only a dream ... It could be if you had sex. Wait and take a test if you miss your time.

Post a Comment