Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Recover From A Shoulder Impingement Surgery How Long Does It Take For The Skin To Recover Its Color From A Severe Tan?

How long does it take for the skin to recover its color from a severe tan? - how long does it take to recover from a shoulder impingement surgery

I slept on the beach for 2 hours with a towel over his face, and I have a really nasty dark (dark brown) on the chest and arms, with light areas () white spots on the chest and shoulder uppert, which was the towel. And there are the white circles in the lower abdomen, where patches of sand covered with skin. The contrast makes it so deep, they seem to have some kind of skin diseases! : (

It has been 2 months I got my tan, but the marks are so serious tan. I wonder how long it takes for my skin again and have a unified look yet? There is also a possibility, the color of the skin to more quickly get back to my original white skin?

1 comment:

somber_p... said...

Consult a Dermatologist ...

If you had been severely burned as a sun, he must clarify in a month. Would they have been exposed to toxic contaminants in the sand on the beach.

Ask your doctor what is important, you should consult a physician before they cause permanent scarring.

If you already have an allergic reation, honey, I'm sorry - but I fear it may be health. What do you consult a plastic surgeon in consultation with your doctor.

Post a Comment