Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bowel Infection Treatment Do I Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Do I have Irritable bowel syndrome? - bowel infection treatment

I have seen a girl of 14 years and 3 months and unusual stool. At one time, a fine and pooping normal once a day. But has begun after 3 months, I get stopped all the time. Lower back pain, the doctor told me that back pain a kidney infection and gave me a little pill and disappeared. Well, if I eat, I get stomach pains and have it crap. I lost weight and I feel I do something for him is that his return to the bathroom just to fart, or small pieces of shit. I think I have IBS and I'm scared! I am appalled by doctors and I will not go! How do doctors test for IBS? What is the treatment? There is nothing I do for this frequent pooping?

No comments:

Post a Comment