Saturday, December 12, 2009

Video Playa Naturista How Do I Know He's A Playa Or Not?

How do I know he's a playa or not? - video playa naturista

I Met this guy at the opening ceremony. He was hired to participate pictures and video of the ceremony. He came to me and asked for a friendship, so I assumed it's a good guy. The numbers change. Shortly before his departure, he told me he loves me, as it seems ridiculous. T even know me, I do not know well. I asked how many girls meet in the office and tell them the same? He said no. Oh, I do not. I do not think you should be someone whom you love for the first time you see what they say. What do you know guy? Am I making a fool of me? Sometimes I think I'm too protective of me, coz I played before.

10 comments:

Chissa13... said...

This guy is a player, he could also write in her face ...

As you said yourself, how love can and after a meeting. Do not fall into the "love at first sight" and apologized. If you do not answer calls.

The players are all these lines ready. Someone has used exactly the same for me, I was so flattered that I was not in it to an end, and to hurt. Be careful, you can not much better.

Laura D said...

The best way to find out is to cultivate a friendship and the kind of figure. Your heart is not involved. If you are a player, then straight off the bat this man talks about the future give you a sense of security and can be quickly, simply be careful.

Laura D said...

The best way to find out is to cultivate a friendship and the kind of figure. Your heart is not involved. If you are a player, then straight off the bat this man talks about the future give you a sense of security and can be quickly, simply be careful.

rainbowr... said...

Trust your instincts. They have instructions for a reason, and that's saying something. Perhaps the biggest and perhaps not "The One". Anyway, do you feel this way because something is wrong. Put your trust in him.

apo piso said...

If he says he loves you right after getting to know you, believe me, this is not the beach. He is desperate and lonely. Now you're back. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Susu said...

Yes, he is a player and you would prefer not to trust him. You can not trust anyone who says that the love for the first time I have encountered. Stay away from him!

ing! said...

Player.
but if you like it or not afraid of him, try to go one day w / her will and then see you.


** Note: meetings in public places and show off your house!

Enigma said...

It looks like a player. Function goes to a differnt proably every night or every week, and connects with the girls.

Paul D said...

Sounds like a monster, lose

respect ... the ..GUN said...

ur right
He is attracted only a little or something
take care of these people

Post a Comment