Saturday, December 26, 2009

Foot And Toe Pain Foot/toe Pain, Strange, Help Please?

Foot/toe pain, strange, help please? - foot and toe pain

Well, three days ago, when I got home from school, a certain point in my foot that is painful to touch and pain when walking, and lasted all day. I thought when I was asleep and woke up the next morning, the ... However, this was not the case. A foot in each of my feet (two feet notwithstanding) Hurt So Bad! He fought, and it is very painful to touch, and touch the tip. Subsides during the day, the pain, but for the next two days, he still felt the same thing! They are a bit red and I think they are overstated. No, I did not exercise or sport is not this week, leaving shortly after three days. I had to go to taekwondo, but the pain in the fingers and under my feet prevented me from entering into the situation, it was not. Also, I wore flip-flops on the day at the mall, I wear every day. Nothing special. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment