Thursday, January 14, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Sonogram Pictures Sonogram Question?

Sonogram Question? - implantation bleeding sonogram pictures

In the last 3 days I take 2 HPT which was positive. I went to my gynecologist and had another urine test, which was also back in positive (a positive blood test). But if I had an internal ultrasound, they told me there was nothing. Is it possible that if I am within 3 weeks of pregnancy, of course, see anything? I (the implantation bleeding, so I suspect was found, too)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

likely.they false pregnancies, sometimes, though rarely. I would say you had Preggo Infirmary and a small or whether the return to do in the Dominican Republic, more q's. I want to explain something. You should find a new one OB / Gyn

Anonymous said...

I would say it is too early to see a yolk sac. Wait until you are 5-6 weeks after pregnancy

Post a Comment