Friday, January 1, 2010

Tinkerbell Party Supplies Where Can I Find Party Supplies For My Daughters Birthday That Aren't So Generic?

Where can I find party supplies for my daughters birthday that aren't so generic? - tinkerbell party supplies

2. Anniversary of my daughters is in a month and a half, and I'm at the beginning of the planning of it. It is an issue of the faeries. Not like Tinkerbell or something specific. Everything is pink / green / purple / yellow and so on. And everything is clear. We allow eveningand have all kinds of candles and lights are flashing on the outside and so on. I want different solid color plates, but I wish they had a certain spark to them. I also DecoArt, which are nice and bright, but not a story about some (like Tinkerbell). I have a very difficult time finding anything. I do not want things cheap generic you to trade with the East or not party express, etc. I live, found in the vicinity of large cities, so I did not mean that retailers have what I want. Suggestions on where to find the supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment